Compliance Manager- Monitoring
An exciting opportunity is available at a leading international bank who are looking for a Compliance Manager to work within Wholesale Banking and Global Wealth. The incumbent will need to contribute to the promotion of a strong compliance culture and will report to the Head of Compliance.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are outlined below:
- Perform compliance monitoring reviews
- Assist with the development and implementation of a risk-based Compliance Monitoring Program
- Investigate reported regulatory weaknesses and areas of non-compliance and recommend appropriate action accordingly
- Keep up to date with new regulatory developments in the UK
- Assist with the implementation of UK regulatory compliance policies and procedures
In return you can expect to receive a salary of £75,000 per annum. There are also career progression opportunities from this position.