Commercial Finance Analyst
Are you an Assistant Accountant looking for a step up into a Commercial Finance Analyst role? Are you looking for a fast track role with a defined progression route?
A leading restaurant chain with their head office in North West London are looking for a dynamic and fast track accountant to join Commercial Finance Team on a permanent basis. This role has arisen due to the current Commercial Finance Analyst being promoted within just 18 months of joining the business.
Your key responsibilities in the role will include:
- Ensure that all reporting is timely, accurate, suitably tailored and relevant.
- Analyse customer sales performance against budget, forecast and prior year including identifying underlying financial trends / risks / opportunities
- Provide management and finance with a clear understanding of how the customer trade terms are trending
- Production, development and distribution of regular and ad hoc management reports
- Identification of key / material price and terms variances for investigation with the sales team, liaising, supporting and challenging business stakeholders to understand causes.
- Prepare & take part in month end reviews with the Commercial Sales Director and the sales leadership team.
- Other Adhoc commercial reporting
If you are interested in the role, please apply online now. The business are planning to interview over the next few days.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.