Free Parking, friendly and successful local business,
A great opportunity has arisen working for a great business based locally.
Day to day you will manage a key role with varied day to day duties:
- Invoicing for jobs completed
- Checking correct price/charges have been made.
- Send payroll adjustments salary sheet monthly to Accounts.
- Input invoices matching with purchase Order References
- Process Credits from Suppliers and chase for receipt if required.
- Review WIP files monthly
- Run reports
- Chase outstanding payments on a weekly basis.
- Manage Construction Industry Scheme payments
- Send statements to Sub-Contractors monthly.
- Review the contract bill monthly
- Adding supplier details to the system
- Chasing for vendor questionnaires and account information.
- Carry out credit checks on all new Clients
- Inputting timesheets expenses onto Sage
- Check statements received from Suppliers ready for BACS payment by Accountant
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV. Please send your CV to .
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.