Commercial Property Manager - London
Commercial Property Manager - London - £30-40k. Our Client, a successful firm of Chartered Surveyors that has a portfolio of Commercial and Residential properties, are looking for a Commercial Property Manager to join their expanding firm.
The Role will involve but will not be limited to the following:
- Day to day management of a commercial property portfolio (mainly offices).
- Preparing and monitoring service charge budgets.
- Collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances.
- Investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs.
- Preparing management reports for the property.
- Handling health & safety issues and risk assessments.
- Checking and approving expenditure against service charge budgets.
- Liaising with tenants to clarify their leases obligations such as rent, service charge payments, use of the building. Ensure they understand their repair and Health & Safety obligations.
- Manage suppliers to ensure effective, safe and compliant delivery of all M&E related services, including: life safety systems, vertical transportation equipment and public health systems.
- Managing existing client/supplier relationships on a regular basis.
- Conducting monthly inspections with the clients.
The Person: To apply you MUST have 2+ years' experience managing a Commercial property portfolio. This role also requires someone who has an understanding of commercial leases, landlord and tenant relationship and service charge budgets as well as accounting principles. You must also be strong at managing in-house and supplier staff. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing company in Central London.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.