Commercial Catering Engineer
We are a successful catering equipment distributor who offers our clients complete commercial kitchen solutions from design to installation, service and maintenance. With over 20 years of experience we have grown to be regarded as one of the UK's market leaders.
Our Main client base includes Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, Care Homes, Nursing Homes and Government Buildings throughout the UK. You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of commercial catering equipment.
- Service, maintenance and repair of commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Comcat (1, 2, 3 , 5 would be an advantage)
- LPG would be an advantage
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Recent experience working on Commercial Catering Equipment
- Driver's Licence
- Competitive Basic Salary on a 45 hour week
- Paid door to door
- Overtime paid at time and half Monday to Saturday and Double time on Sundays and Bank holidays.
- C15 hours per week OT available to those who want it
- Guaranteed over time scheme in place - £5197.40 on top of your basic before you take into account any other bonus' and OT you chose to work
- Extra £2000 per year for holding your F Gas Qualification
- Lots of Progression -
- On call- 70.00 Standby payment + £10 for every job attended + time ½ or double time - Weekends only!
- Annual pension contribution
- Smart Phone
- Fuel card
- Top up training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed
- Van with Air con, Blue tooth, DAB
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.