SEO Manager (Polish Speaking)
Are you fluent in polish? Are you passionate about SEO? If you’ve answered yes to both these questions then we have the perfect job for you!
Kickstart your SEO career working for one of the fastest growing online fashion retailers!
Based in the Manchester area, this international fashion company has experienced an abundant amount of success since beginning their journey and now they are looking to expand and develop their team. Our client is looking for an individual that is ambitious and wanting to progress in their SEO career. With responsibility for the spend of a multi-million-pound budget, this opportunity will provide the successful candidate with the perfect opportunity to grow and develop their career with a high-flying business.
Our client is looking for an experienced, talented and hard-working SEO Manager that can increase their visibility across international search engines delivering SEO excellence. With 25 days paid holiday, staff discount and opportunity for bonuses, this isn't one to miss!
Responsibilities of the SEO Manager:
- Devise and execute short and long-term plans to deliver growth in organic traffic, profit and revenue including a content marketing strategy to maximise SEO opportunities
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure strategies are successful, share learnings, increase effectiveness and reduce costs
- Suggest creative content ideas for the website to ensure engagement is maximised
- Ensure SEO practices are effective and innovative
- Manage the budget and investment
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of existing changes within the fashion industry
- Have an awareness of competitors and implement strategies that the brand will benefit from
The Ideal Candidate:
- MUST be fluent in Polish
- A love for fashion or the fashion industry is essential to the role
- Experienced SEO practitioner with track record in delivering increased traffic, profit and sales in a retail environment
- Data driven, adaptable and flexible worker in a fast passed, challenging environment
- Familiar with SEO tools and software including Google Analytics Premium
- Analytical, professional and data-driven
- Confident communicator with a positive attitude to work
- An ambitious and driven individual who is able to bring out the best in their team
If you want to be part of this growing team, you can apply today!