Head of CRM
Head of CRM / CRM Marketing / CRM Manager / Head of Digital / Digital Manager / Digital Marketing
We are pleased to be working on behalf of a market leading consumer organisation based in the Birmingham area who are now embarking on an exciting period of change and new direction. Employing over 2000 people across the UK, a market leader with a turnover of circa £250M, this is a business with a high profile and strong presence within their market place.
The business is investing significantly within their 20-strong marketing division and part of this, are now recruiting for a Head of CRM & Digital, to report to the Marketing Director. This is a newly created role and will be pivotal within the newly shaped marketing function. It is also worth noting that the business has clear succession planning in mind and see this person potentially as progressing to the Director role in the coming years.
As well as defining and require inherit a successful Ecommerce team and be expected to help drive continued growth online. By their own admission, CRM has not been a significant part of their overall marketing strategy and therefore are looking for a true specialist in this space to come in and be the authority on planning, implementation and overall running of the CRM strategy for the business. Whilst this is strategic role, the business expects this person will be comfortable being hands on and rolling up their sleeves. This is indicative of the company culture and would suit someone who is happy getting stuck into the day to day.
To be considered for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Have a robust and impressive background planning and leading CRM strategies within a high-profile organisation.
- Have had previous experience analysing customer data and driving a digital and CRM strategy on this basis.
- A strong understanding of the broader digital marketing piece is important.
- Previous experience of sourcing and managing the introduction of a large-scale CRM platform and leading the project from start to finish.
- Highly advantageous to have come from a consumer or distribution background, although not essential.
- Led teams and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to effectively influence and challenge at all levels.
- Essential that you are very detailed oriented and comfortable rolling up sleeves and being involved in the day to day delivery.
This is a genuinely exciting time to be joining the business, and this role will offer the right person a great opportunity to shape the future success of the marketing function and the UK business. If you would be interested in more information regarding this opportunity, please do get in contact today.