Internal Audit Manager
A FTSE 250 retail company based in London. The company is forward-thinking and is looking to expand their already strong team in order to stay on top of their continued success. Their business has performed incredibly well recently and is looking to bring someone on board who can add to it.
The role in question is for an Internal Audit manager position who will report to Group Head of Audit to ensure the smooth running and continued momentum of the business. They are an international company and there will be some international travel involved.
- Plan and scope along with the Head of Audit, risk based reviews in line with the Senior Management.
- Identifying and reporting on key risks within the framework.
- Reporting to stakeholders including an update on progress.
- Potential to successfully manage a small team.
- Comfortable working in a professional but friendly environment.
- Must have the ability to travel to other offices internationally.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of internal audit and will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA qualified.
- A strong background with over 8 years experience in internal audit.
- Preferably worked in the retail sector before.
- Ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills.