Data Analyst - 6 month FTC
Data Analyst - 6 month Fixed Term Contract
The chance to work with one of the UK’s leading Financial Services companies as a Data Analyst within their Marketing team. The company are happy to consider candidate with experience of doing a similar role within another company or marketing agency OR a graduate with a relevant numerate degree who has worked in a role where they have been manipulating large Data sets.
The main purpose of the role is to use a bespoke in-house tool to deliver data selections for Marketing Campaigns. Other responsibilities will include:
- Deliver campaign selections for all personalised marketing campaigns
- Provide a consultancy service for delivery of all communications, covering technical execution, campaign testing and recommendation of future tactical and strategic developments.
- Manage all affinity partner data held internally ensuring this is administered, tracked and maintained
- Delivery of regular management information as part of a defined process to enable monitoring of campaign performance and checked that delivery meets quality metrics.
- Assessment of third party data for quality and usage in marketing campaigns.
- Experience of Data analysis within a marketing environment would be an advantage
- Relevant qualifications with a highly numerate degree (marketing or maths/stats)
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent stakeholder and third party relationship skills.
- Any experience in packages such as: Unica / Epiphany /Adobe Campaign or relevant campaign selection tools
- Microsoft Office