Account Manager - AJ2967
A fantastic opportunity has come up with a Global company who are looking for their next Account Manager to work in the manufacturing and distribution arm of the business. Have you got an operational, logistic and account management background? Keep reading!
My client are currently looking for an Account Manager with proven experience in a Client/Customer Service role to support the Client Services Director in building excellent working relationships with both clients and retailers predominately by telephone and e-mail. They will act as the liaison point for all queries relating to the distribution business. The Account Manager will need to work closely with our shared service centre and follow up on the tasks which have been assigned to them.
The Account Manager will be responsible for:
• Developing and maintaining excellent working relationship with clients, retailers, Shared Service Centre, Manufacturing and 3PL providers.
• Expediting new release and campaign forecast information.
• Managing campaigns - stock, pricing and communication.
• Liaising with Clients and the Operations team regarding stock management.
• Communicating both pro-actively and reactively with Client facing partners as circumstances dictate.
• Ensuring the appropriate actions are carried out by the shared service center on a daily basis (orders returns and claims handled on time, accurate) and escalate process issues.
• You will have to participate when required with client or retailer’s meeting both on and off site.
• Collating and distributing KPI data both internally and externally.
• Reviewing Client distribution invoices.
• Working alongside/support Shared Service Centre to ensure client requirements are fulfilled according to SLA’s.
• Dealing with any reporting, process & System Enhancements.
• Establishing work instruction for actions in scope.
• You will be required to perform testing of enhancement projects.
• Producing reporting and following up on activities in scope.
The Account Manager will need to have the following qualities and experience:
• You should have proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as an excellent telephone manner.
• Expresses written ideas, thoughts, or facts in a clear, convincing, logical and organised way.
• You will be computer literate with proven administration skills.
• You will be an effective and flexible member of the Client Services team.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Embraces teamwork; shares ideas/methods to improve performance.
• General understanding of clients and retailers business.
• You will have the ability to analyse information and customer requests and demonstrate experience in extracting and segmenting data to facilitate data analysis.
• Candidate must have strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
• Ability to continuously prioritise workload and work under pressure.
• Prioritises work activities; plans and stays organized in order to meet commitment and productivity standards.
• Multi-tasks by switching smoothly from one task to another based on changing priorities.
• You will be highly detail oriented with the ability to summarize topics.
• Manages timelines; deals effectively with pressure.
• Takes ownership and responsibility for work progress.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and are interested in working for a Global well-known brand, apply now! We can't wait to hear from you!