My client is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. They are a rapidly growing business - they topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. They now employ over 350 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
The Tech Team
My client’s Technology team vision is to create Industry leading products in the areas of publishing, customer acquisition, mass channel marketing automation, global consumer scale CRM, petabyte sized analytics, call centres and internal processes. They expect much of their growth to come from great ideas our team members generate, with our collaborative approach accelerating their delivery. We strongly believe it is our team that can deliver this impact.
The engineering team delivers the unique set of bespoke products which have contributed to them being recently recognised as the UK's Fastest Growing Tech Firm. We support all departments throughout the business in delivering their world class services and adding massive value for all our customers.
You will be working in the backend development team which is committed to developing in-house software, including CRM, web content management, and lead generation tools.
Within the engineering team we support many different areas of the business. You will be responsible for the key activity of supporting our account managers in delivering their data into their customers CRM tools.
This activity is a key part of their success story. You will collaborate with external clients, their account managers, and other Tech team members to rapidly help deliver new commercial revenue and support the existing revenue base, and earning their trust. You will learn how to understand and deliver data to our customers APIs, how to write regular expressions, and the basics of HTTP, REST, JSON, SOAP and IP data communication.
We value people who are proactive and react swiftly, so you will contribute by making considered, meaningful changes to our live systems, improving the operation of our business from your very first week.
As you progress you will learn about relational databases, how to write a query using SQL, and generate a report. Your role will expand to provide first line support of a wide range of our software products. There is no limit on what you can learn and deliver.
- Quickly activate new customers by configuring our delivery platform to communicate with their CRM system's API.
- Provide accurate estimates and updates for tasks you own.
- Investigate issues which arise, through technical problem solving, and resolve or escalate these as appropriate.
- Take on the challenge of learning new technical skills such as coding, query writing and APIs.
- Demonstrate high standards of written and verbal communication.
- Provide clear technical support, on phone calls and by email.
Our Ideal person:
- Comes from a technical background, with experience of problem-solving.
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn new technical skills.
- Has a strong work ethic and is eager to find ways to improve.
- Proactive in taking on new tasks and responsibilities.
- Comfortable working across different internal teams, and with our external clients.
- Is able to work both independently and as part of a strong team, and can focus and deliver fast.
- £Competitive Salary
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Hours 9-5 Monday-Friday - we promote a work/life balance culture
- Monthly companywide lunches
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, Yoga and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
- A passion for online and Facebook
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
If you have a zest for technology and are driven to learn, develop and become world class through innovative, data savvy decisions, then please apply.
We can’t wait to meet you.