Audio Visual Warehouse Manager
The warehouse Manager is the line manager for all warehouse and repair staff, currently totalling 8.
- Operate a "Prep To Shelf" system, whereby equipment returned from hire is returned back to standard before being stored.
- To ensure all jobs are prepped and sent to site to excellent standards.
- To ensure all equipment returned to warehouse is counted, any equipment found to be lost or damaged is notified to the Project Managers, and all equipment is re-prepped back to shelf.
- To ensure all equipment is maintained to standard, to ensure maximum availability for hire.
- To ensure all equipment inventory is up to date on the company’s systems (Rental Point).
- To carry out Regular and Ad-Hoc stock taking to maintain an accurate inventory count.
- To work with the Project Management Team, to ensure the requirements for each job are met
- To work with the Operations Team to ensure all logistics are correctly planned and implemented.
Requirements & Attributes
We are seeking a Confident and Experienced individual who understands the complexities and importance of this role. The ideal candidate will :-
- Have experience of the AV / Video / Lighting / Sound industry.
- Have significant experience running, or working in a successful warehouse.
- Broad understanding of Technical equipment, but is not required to be a technical expert.
- Ability to implement procedures and operate the team to ensure high standards are maintained.
- Full Clean Driving License
- Salary Dependent on Experience