Digital Marketing Executive, Godalming
Digital Marketing Executive, Godalming, £23,000-£25,000
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager on the consumer acquisition strategy.
- Perform detailed planning, execution and reporting of marketing initiatives, maximizing ROI.
- Working closely with Social Media, Digital Marketing, Marketing and PR teams to maximise impact of all marketing activity from an acquisition and retention perspective and ensure campaigns are fully integrated across all marketing channels.
- Strengthen consumer reach by building the size and quality of the active email database.
- Create & source varied & compelling website content to build community engagement & drive traffic.
- Work with Content Management Executive to maintain and enhance the websites’ content, to accurately reflect the changing nature of the business, and the distinctively different brand identities and customer personas. Additionally manage website change requests and make recommendations where appropriate, including UX in relation to customer journeys.
- Manage the promotional demands on the website and maintain an optimal level of online promotion by managing colleagues’ expectations and scheduling / prioritising content.
- Use tools such as Google Analytics to understand sites performance, including specific promotional campaigns to inform stakeholder management, content scheduling and execute site testing strategies.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to set and deliver the strategy, with a focus on email and onsite customer journey touch points including social media.
- Work with the Group Web Designer on emails, to deliver campaigns/tactical communications on time, in a brand-consistent voice and to a high standard, ensuring ROI & business need is serviced at all times.
- Manage the email marketing programme, including data, copywriting, management of internal and external copywriters as required, monitoring and reporting on email performance metrics.
- Demonstrable online marketing campaign experience
- Demonstrable experience of creating, managing and analysing marketing and transactional email campaigns using Google Analytics, and delivering dynamic campaigns in response to tactical requirements and appropriate customer journeys.
- Demonstrable online copywriting skills and experience of managing external copywriters.
- Experience in a transactional, consumer eCommerce/online marketing environment, preferably pureplay or in the eCommerce/online arm of a multichannel business
- Familiarisation with Email Service Provider - Silverpop/Dotmailer
- Content Management System experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.(Applicants will be required to complete a copywriting task.)
- Excellent organisational skills, with strong attention to detail
- SEO knowledge
- Customer journey and UX experience
- Umbraco CMS & Wordpress experience
- HTML / CSS / Photoshop / Illustrator