To oversee the performance of the showroom. Creating a culture where well-being matters and good performance is rewarded and recognised.
With over 60 years experience as the UK's favourite bed and mattress manufacturer we have made it our mission to help everyone find their perfect sleep solution. Sleeping soundly is the bedrock of any person's sense of health and well-being, to help maximise performance in and out of work and enjoy a full and energised life.
- To ensure all customers and visitors are provided with the highest levels of customer service, before, during and after the sale/visit has taken place - set measurement criteria and tracking methods.
- To deal professionally and knowledgeably with all customer queries, taking responsibility to see queries through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- To ensure staffing levels best reflect customer footfall in order to maximise sales.
- Action performance reviews with the team, as required, in order to maximise performance and support ongoing development.
- To manage and control costs to agreed budgets to maximise the profitability of the showroom.
- To identify new business opportunities and recommend plans to ensure sales and profit potential is maximized.
- Strong understanding of how to use commercial tools in order to effectively identify risks and opportunities
- Embracing the development of multi-channel advancements and understanding the commercial impact it has on our business
- Strong awareness of local knowledge to pro-actively seek, anticipate and respond to shifting trends and new market opportunities.
- To ensure the showroom maintains high standards in merchandising, display, point of sale, promotional materials and environment.
- To ensure personal standards of appearance and cleanliness are maintained at all times by the showroom team.
- Recruit, train and develop all direct reports to become even more effective colleagues, whilst ensuring teamwork and empowerment are applied within the showroom.
- To manage and resolve performance issues in a timely manner. Effectively investigate, monitor and resolve disciplinary situations, absenteeism issues and team members` grievances.
- Proactive approach to self-development as well as the development of others.
- Engaging willingness to take responsibility and accountability for making decisions and communicating them effectively to the team.
- Engaging leadership style that empowers the team.
- Responsible for the safety, legality and quality of all products and processes within the remit of the role.
- Responsible for the legal duty of care owed to all employees, customers and others.
- Responsible for understanding the relevant requirements of the Health and Safety policy.
- Contribute to business projects and initiatives as required or invited.
To be considered for the role of Store manager you will need to be passionate about people and delivering excellent service, be a strong communicator and have the ability to build rapport quickly. It is essential that you have an outgoing personality, are hardworking, driven and results orientated. Previous leadership experience is required, within a customer focused environment.
£36,000 plus 20% Bonus