Financial Accountant - Managing a small team
Morgan Law are proud to be representing a charity based in central London who are seeking a permanent Financial Accountant. This charity have a lovely open plan office and a fantastic finance team in place.
The main purpose of the role to provide an effective business parterning model to work effectively with colleagues across the charity. This role will involve line managing a finance team.
Main duties include:
- Developing the team to achieve goals
- Preparing accurate financial accounts for audit which are compliant with charity SORP
- Oversee the payroll and PAYE and NI
- Liasie with budget holders
- Deputise in the absense of the Finance Director
- Manage all of the transactions for the charity
Candidates can be qualified by experience, studiers or part qualified for this position. It is essential candidates have accounts experience working within a charity.
Benefits: pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days holiday + bank holiday
If this role excites you please do apply below. Or alternatively, please refer this position to a friend.