Car Sales Executive, Guildford - ote £65K
Our client is one of the world’s most iconic brands and they are seeking an experienced vehicle Sales Executive for their prestigious Guildford car dealership.
Please note, you must have recent car sales experience and full valid UK driving licence to apply for this role.
The Role of Car Sales Executive
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, as an experienced Car Sales Executive you will sell cars and the associated options and products, whilst delivering an unsurpassed customer experience by consistently meeting customer’s expectations.
Responsibilities as Car Sales Executive
• Ensure clients receive credible and thorough advice through their detailed knowledge of our brand and products
• Extract all opportunities from both incoming enquiries as well as from dedicated customer follow-up and prospecting activities, to deliver a truly unique customer experience.
• Handle all customer queries and complaints in a professional and timely manner
• Follow the Porsche sales process prospecting and customer follow up system to maximise sales opportunities and customer loyalty
• Develop a full knowledge and understanding of all franchise and competitive products
• Demonstrate vehicles and options, including test drives, ensuring customer safety, adhering to legal regulations and internal procedures
• Regular team liaison, ensuring appropriate communication is maintained
• Complete administration accurately and in a timely manner
• Fully maintain accurate data relating to customers and enquiries
• Ensure finance company appropriate documentation is completed, obtaining proofs prior to release of any vehicle
• Collect required funds as advised by the manager prior to the release of any vehicle
• Carry out an accurate appraisal of all vehicles presented for part exchange, using the relevant appraisal form, agree valuation with manager or trade underwriter
• Be proactive in maintaining professional standards of personal and dealership presentation.
• Keep updated with the FCA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines
• Achieve brand Sales Executive TE accreditation.
Accountabilities as Car Sales Executive
• To understand and assist in the delivery of Business Strategy and Objectives
• Deliver an agreed level of service to the Internal and External Customer, Business Partners and External Suppliers
• Take ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of Business requirements
• Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
• Ensure the appropriate level of management control and system exploitation is applied to all relevant systems
• Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
For the role of Car Sales Executive there is a salary on offer of circa to £25,000 per annum basic with an ote of up to £65,000 plus a VWG vehicle with along with benefits including:
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• Private Medical
• Option of a VW Vehicle at preferential rates
• Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Staff preferential rates
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Vehicle, car, motor, showroom dealership, sales, executive,