Senior Marketing Manager
My client based outside of Cambridge is looking for a full time employee to take responsibility of all things marketing with the business.
This is very much a hands on role working with an external consultant but working on an autonomous basis day to day.
If you are looking for a new opportunity with a rapidly growing company please read on!
Duties to include:
• Running the marketing side of the business.
• Developing marketing plans for the business.
• Writing / releasing regular press-releases.
• Developing a range of product and company brochures.
• Looking after the current web site.
• Further developing the current web site.
• Developing a presence on social media (Facebook, twitter, etc...).
• Working with customers on case studies.
• Writing press releases and content for the website.
• Writing content and design for product brochures.
• Attending exhibitions.
Skills & experience required:
• 3+ years experience within marketing.
• Knowledge of the Printing industry would be beneficial however not essential.
• Experience working within a small team or independently.
• Good IT skills.
• Pro-active and ambitious.
• A Marketing degree or relevant qualification.
Hours: Full time
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000, depending on experience
Location: Outskirts of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.