Customer Experience Consultant - Telco or Financial Services & Contact Centre Optimisation
Our client specialises in providing actionable insight to clients with large B2B and B2C customer bases. They gather data from multiple touch points (contact centre, web etc), interpret that data and help clients transform their business through their consultants working with them on the ground. They have developed a range of unique software tools and methodologies and their clients are leading companies in the financial services and telecoms sectors amongst others.
The ideal candidate will have a background with operational customer experience improvement successes within call centres in the Financial Services or Telecoms sector. You will be used to interpreting customer data to drive improvement in the customer experience at the operational and business level. Strong experience in improving operational efficiencies will be in your portfolio.
You will have the ability to analyze and summarize large volumes of quantitative and qualitative information and produce winning presentations with actionable insights into key business areas.
This role offers you the opportunity to consult with clients in a number of industry sectors giving you a wealth of CX knowledge as you are exposed to a wide variety of CX programmes.
You will see your recommendations directly impact the customer experience for some very large, well known brands.
- Be a customer experience consultant and trusted advisor working alongside the client base.
- Gather, analyse and interpret relevant customer data and information.
- Advise stakeholders of actions to take to improve the customer experience based on specific client business objectives and insightful data.
- Track emerging trends and develop thought leadership materials such as white papers, case studies and blogs on customer experience.
- Extensive experience working in customer experience in the Telco or Financial Services sector e.g banking, insurance etc and the majority of this will have been related to contact centres.
- Proven examples of delivering strong ROI in customer experience projects using customer feedback and customer data analytics.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Qualitative and quantitative business analysis experience.
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong understanding and interest in the customer engagement space.
- Experience in the financial services sector with good understanding of the industry’s KPIs. Experience with NPS, C-Sat, and loyalty metrics.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and both written and verbal communication skills with meticulous attention to detail.