Repairs Supervisor- South London- Temp/ Perm- £32k + Package
Our client, a leading main contractor within the social housing repairs and maintenance industry, are currently seeking a Repairs Supervisor to join their team in Lewisham, South London.
Once permanent this position will be paying £32,000 per annum + 25 days holidays, bank holidays and pension scheme as a package.
The successful candidate will be given a company vehicle from day one.
The selected candidate’s main duties will be:
- To mentor Operatives and Trainees To monitor progress and completion of works from the Operatives and Sub Contractors within the requirements of the Clients response Programme.
- To manage the use of Operatives and Sub Contractors, ensuring that they comply with both Client and Company standards of work performance, customer service and procedures.
- To act as leader and focal point in respective teams and ensure detail sign off of completed properties.
- To co-ordinate the allocation of work with the support of the Project Manager to the team of Operatives and Sub Contractors as well as liaising with Customer Service and Clerical Support team members Organise and direct Operatives and Sub Contractors on the job to ensure continuity and improve productivity
- Act as liaison point on site for Branch Management and Client Clerk of Works.
- Ensure protection of resident’s property including white goods, including the allocation of dust sheets and protective covers etc.
- Promote teamwork and co-operation between Client / Suppliers / Operatives and Sub Contractors Ensure all Operatives and Sub Contractors wear appropriate corporate wear including ID Badge and that all Operatives AND Sub Contractors have and use appropriate P.P.E.
- Complete and forward the property sign -off sheet to the Contract manager.
- Review and action where appropriate the site issues log on a daily basis
- To undertake any other duties as required by the Company from time to time, if these duties are of a greater level of responsibility or skill that those required in the post, then full training and appropriate supervision will be provided
The selected candidate must have:
-Experience as a Repairs/Voids Supervisor
-Knowledge of the social housing repairs and maintenance industry
-A clean driving licence
This is an immediate requirement with interviews to be held as soon as possible.