Building Service Engineer
Service Engineer (Electrical, wiring, panel build, commissioning)
£30,000 - £37,000 + Company Van (Personal use) + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Life Assurance
Full UK Driving License is required due daily U.K travel
Service Engineer (electrical) is required for a growing manufacturer of industrial machinery. The company have an excellent reputation and have a global customer network.
They are able to offer ongoing training and occasional international travel to commission industrial machines to overseas clients. This will be only rare occasions and will not impact heavily on the role.
The company is looking for a fully qualified electrical service engineer who will be responsible for maintaining, wiring and testing large 3 phase industrial machinery. The ideal candidate will have experience with 3 phase industrial machinery.
The electrical service engineer will NEED to have the 17th edition and to have a strong background in electrical maintenance, wiring and testing 3 phase electrical machinery. The candidate will need to be able to read and understand wiring schematics and fault find on electrical circuits.
Experience of temperature instrumentation form any industry would be very advantageous, however is NOT a necessity. Commercial gas certificates are advantageous, but are NOT a necessity.
The company is extremely reputable and continues to grow, supplying 3 phase industrial machinery to domestic and international clients.
The Electrical Service Engineer role:
* Daily travel across the UK maintaining large commercial machinery
* Ensuring that the industrial machines are wired and tested before dispatch
* Control panels are wired to the relevant standards
* Work is completed effectively to the specific needs of each machine
* Occasionally commissioning and testing 3 phase machinery at client’s sites overseas
The Electrical Service Engineer:
* Experience industrial electrical service engineer/electrician
* Industrial experience panel building, wiring and testing 3 phase electrical machinery
* Holds the 17th edition
* Be able to read and understand electrical schematics
* Be flexible to occasionally travel overseas
* Hold a full and clean UK Driving License