Head of eCommerce
Head of eCommerce - Luxury Retail Brand - London - c£60,000
Ernest Hunter Green are proudly supporting a luxury retail business to attract more visitors and increase online sales through hiring a Head of eCommerce. This is to replace an exisiting team member and you will develop and grow the eCommerce platform and online business strategy in collaboration with the wider business objectives.
-there is both a B2B and B2C focus and you will be the only person to lead eCommerce so the buck stops with you!
The role will be all encompassing and below are some key responsibilities:
- To create and drive the online sales and marketing agenda to deliver against the agreed business plan
- To negotiate and agree online exclusive offers in-line with business plans and expected sales
- To deliver the online communication strategy and identifying opportunities within the existing customer base to increase channel share and sales revenue
- To create and continual Improvement of the order journey for new and existing customer base, to grow browse to buy conversion rates
- To build customer profiles and make recommendations for online marketing activity and initiatives to increase Average Revenue Per User
- To work with internal teams to drive recommendations for online activity based on insight and research.
- To support the Building of a Magento based eCommerce store from scratch to a world leading professional standards concept
- To implement SEO and online marketing to achieve a high ranking.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity and you have relevant experience please apply with your CV immediately.