Commercial Finance Analyst - Real Estate
A rapidly expanding Real Estate business is actively seeking an ACA qualified accountant to join this dynamic business. This is an excellent opportunity for a practice trained individual to gain considerable commercial exposure straight out of practice.
This position will see you have daily interaction with stakeholders as you provide financial analysis that enables informed business decisions to be made. With £4bn million assets under management and growing, this is an exciting opportunity to gain commercial exposure straight out of practice. You will be a dynamic individual with excellent academics. With the opportunity to become a future FD this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Work with the finance director to prepare accounts and operating models for the business
- Partner with stakeholders, providing insightful management information that enables informed business decisions to be made
- Investment Appraisals
- Monthly Management accounts
- VAT and Tax returns
- Quarterly board meetings in Guernsey
- Loan management - reconciling interest and fee charges
- Maintaining and developing financial models
- ACA qualified accountant
- Practice trained
- Ability to build relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
This is an amazing opportunity to gain commercial exposure at a rapidly expanding business. This role will pay a salary between £45,000 and £52,000. Candidates who feel they match the above criteria are encouraged to apply for more detail.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.