Senior Electrical Engineer
A position has opened within a multinational building services consultancy known for their engineering skills, passion and unique approach at delivering bespoke design solutions to their clients, end users and the wider community.
They are looking for a very talented and career driven Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their expanding building services division in central Manchester immediately.
The role involves joining an established yet growing team working alongside Building Surveyors, Civil, Structural Engineers and Project Managers for a number of projects, in a variety of sectors commissioned by some of the most prestigious companies in the UK.
Applicants are sought from engineers able to work from inception through to completion in terms of initial surveys, electrical building services design, tender action, monitoring of the contractor's installation and attending site and client meetings.
- 7+ year's experience working within an engineering consultancy or contractor
- Experience of preparing good quality written reports, presenting technical information in a coherent and accessible way to a non-technical audience
- Must have initiative, self-motivation and the confidence to make decisions
- Hold a sound working knowledge of up to date building regulations and coding
- Must have the ability to work alone with minimal supervision
- Experience leading small scale projects.
A competitive salary of up to £42,000 per annum is available alongside a number of benefits which include; pension, healthcare, paid memberships and life assurance to name just a few.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to find out more or apply, please contact Ben Thompson or send an up to date CV at the earliest opportunity.