Our client operates the industry leading conference and exhibition in its space annually, and are looking for an experienced events executive to join the team to work mainly on the exhibition but also the conference logistics.
As Events Executive you will be responsible for particular aspects of the planning, coordination and delivery of event logistics including venue booking, exhibition floor plan drawings, speakers, catering, furniture, health & safety, temporary staffing and smooth delivery of the build-up and show days.
- A track record of managing various types of event including conferences and exhibitions and including the use of complex technical equipment
- Proven planning, organisation and implementation skills
- AutoCAD experience desired but not essential
- An understanding of the Broadcast market is beneficial but not essential
- An up-to-date health and safety qualification to at least IOSH
- Experience of managing budgets and P&L sheets
Sound like you? Apply now
For more of information please call Lily at