Security, CCTV, Access control and Intruder Alarms
£26,000 - £32,000 basic salary (subject to experience)
Company Car, Phone, Laptop, Fuel, and Overtime.
My Client is a specialist bespoke company within the Security industry. They are currently on the look for an experienced Security Engineer to join their team. Due to rapid growth in recent years they now require someone who has experience with installation and servicing predominantly CCTV, intruder alarms and access control.
The role involves Service / Maintenance and small works of a wide range of Security equipment, such as CCTV, Access Control and Intruder alarms. You will be expected to work to the highest quality and always provide good customer service. This positon is covering primarily the London Area but must be flexible as you could occasionally be working further afield.
Experience / Skills required:
- Strong background in IP CCTV
- Experienced in Access Control and Intruder Alarms
- Good product knowledge (Galaxy, Texecom, Hik-Vision, Avigilon, Paxton and others)
- Technical knowledge of security equipment
- Full UK Driving License
In return you will receive:
- Up to £32,000 basic salary with the ability to earn £40,000 per annum
- Brand new top of the range company vehicle and Fuel Card
- Door to door travel - ½ hour each way
- Excellent Progression and Training Opportunities
- Genuine training opportunities.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Simon de Fraine, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit