Are you an experienced Intercompany Accountant? Have you got experience in implementing new processes and procedures? Would you like to work for one of the largest media companies in the UK? If so, we have the ideal role for you.
We are exclusively working with one of the UKs largest media companies. They have been considered one of the leading providers of top quality media content across the UK and Europe. The company has continued to expand and reach an even larger international platform.
This will be an exciting opportunity affording the right candidate a chance to put in action real change as well as access to and backing from senior decision makers of this top internationally renowned business.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- Have strong intercompany experience with a proven track record of implementing change
- Be an ambitious individual who is keen to work alongside senior decision makers
- Be a strong personality who is able to interact with people across the business
- Be enthusiastic to join a fun media environment where no two days are the same.
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- Driving process changes and implementation of new intercompany processes and procedures
- Quarterly intercompany reporting
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Liaising with counterparties across business
- And other responsibilities
The role will pay up to £40,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.