Business Analyst- Fixed Term Contract 6 Months
SJC Partners is currently working on behalf of a large city centre based corporate as it looks to recruit a Business Analyst into their fast paced, growing business. This is a key role working on business critical projects and is expected to last 6 months on a fixed term contract basis.
The Business Analysts role will include the following:
- Collect, understand and define business requirements for projects, portfolios and change requests, then translate these into requirements definitions.
- Defining solutions that are appropriate to the business.
- Involve and participate with the Change Management process / function.
- Construct Project Initiation and Scoping documents. Present business benefits and articulate requirements.
- Analyse and document existing and new business processes from an operational and system perspective.
- Communicate at high levels to key personnel and stakeholders, presenting findings and detailed solutions.
- Liaise with Development and IT Implementation Teams ensuring end to end testing is both documented and completed.
The successful candidate will obtain extensive hands on experience on projects that impact multiple departments within the business. Applicants should have strong prior BA experience with experience dealing with senior stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced BA to join a award-winning team to support the growth of the company. If you believe that you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role and you match the criteria above please submit your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.