IT Migration Consultant
Based in Guildford Surrey.
A growing Microsoft Office 365 Partner of the year is looking to add to its rapidly growing collaboration practice.
As well as a hardworking fun atmosphere, the business offers great benefits including 25+ days holiday, health care, pension, town centre location, fresh fruit and even a massage once a month. With clients across retail, education, legal, media and healthcare you will have every opportunity to really grow and succeed as they invest in you.
Whether you’re looking to move to a managed Microsoft partner with larger projects or a more suitable working culture, or if you are simply seeking a move into project delivery and consulting from an end user environment, this business can offer a place for you to grow and define your career.
My client has a vacancy for an Identity and Messaging Consultant. You will be working with Senior Consultants to deliver Messaging and Office 365 installations and migration of mail data.
You must have good customer facing skills, work well under pressure and deliver within time constraints. This role is based in Guildford Surrey, but when required will be expected to travel to client site.
You will have at least two year in a customer facing role with experience of Office 365, Exchange 2003-2013, ADFS, AAD Connect / Directory Sync. You can speak confidently to both technical and business users and translate technical requirements into technical solutions. You are keen to learn new technologies and products with a genuine passion for technology.
- Minimum of a year’s experience of Office 365 - Exchange Online, Skype for Business, ADFS, AAD Connect / Directory Sync
- Experience of Microsoft Exchange 2003-2013
- Strong technical infrastructure skills - previous 3rd line experience.
- Enterprise network topology - Wide Area Connectivity, Firewall and Switch router technologies
- Windows Server 2003 - 2016 and Active Directory
- Troubleshooting skills with ability to quickly assess problems and fix or escalate as needed with proven ability to work well in pressurised environments
- Good communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to feedback well to both the customer and other support teams
- Experience of working for consultancy and or in an Enterprise environment
- Microsoft MCITP in Microsoft Exchange 2013 (exams 70-341, 70-342)
- Identity Solutions FIM, ILM, Azure
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading company in the field with plenty of scope for training and career development.