A leading high street retail organisation is looking for an Finance Analyst to join their very busy and fun finance team based in Chiswick West London on a 6 month FTC. The Finance Analyst will have experience in financial performance, business plans and budgetary analysis experience. The finance analyst will ideally have worked within the commercial retail and / or FMCG industry and be very highly confident with Excel reporting and data manipulation to an advanced level. You must be available immediately.
- Assist with cost tracking across international regions. This will include forecasting and supporting the business to make effective decisions in order to hit quarterly and annual profit targets.
- Support in creation of 2018 Budget
- Improvement and continuation of the headcount tracking project
- Create the month performance presentation summaries.
- Provide ad hoc analysis as required to improve understanding of specific business issues and support development of solutions.
- Responsible for the Alignment Project involving, aligning actuals & budget and working with accounts payable to ensure efficiency in the process.
- Also responsible for partner mapping to correct cost centres and for setting up new legal entity month end review process.
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years finance / commercial background
- Retail exposure preferable
- Part Qualified or Qualified accountant
- Resilient & adaptable - switching between tasks as needed
- Independent - able to own or progress projects
- Ability to build relationships and be approachable
- Extremely thorough and organized, detail orientated & results driven
- Advanced (written and verbal) communications up to LT level
- Project and Time management (prioritisation) skills
- IT and Process capability - strong excel skills imperative, Hyperion Brio & Essbase Hyperion preferable
If you have all that is required then please apply now!
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.