Year 6 Key Stage 2 KS2 - ASAP Start
Year 6 Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) - ASAP Start
REESON Education are taking applications from Year 6 Teachers available ASAP for a dynamic Primary School in Barnet, North London.
The school are a large 3 form entry, multi-cultural primary school in the heart of Colindale in North London. The primary schools boasts inspired buildings reflecting its ambition to work creatively building a better future for all its pupils, parents and staff.
The children are well behaved, polite and respectful towards each other. They are motivated in their learning and have good relationships and high aspirations. Parents are supportive and keen to work with the school to enhance their children's learning and achievement.
The school places a strong emphasis on professional development, shared leadership and innovation are at the heart of what they do
- To lead the staff of the Phase team to ensure high quality teaching, effective use of resources and the highest standards of learning and achievement for all pupils
- To liaise effectively with senior colleagues to ensure consistency of approach in teaching and learning across the school
- Provide an excellent role model for pupils and for staff, with classroom practice that sets a standard for other teachers to emulate
- Lead staff in planning, teaching and evaluation of teaching to raise standards - both formally and informally
- Provide guidance to staff in marking and assessment for learning, and standards expected.
The successful applicant will have experience teaching within a similar environment, within Key Stage Two ( KS2 ) and must be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
If you have a recognised teaching qualification, and a passion for teaching within Key Stage Two ( KS2 ) please do not hesitate and forward your updated CV to Ryan.