Head of Finance / Finance Director
An established business with international interests, are seeking a Qualified individual (ACA, ACCA or CIMA), to lead their Finance function. Working alongside the CEO as an integral part of the management team, this role will drive the financial performance of the Company and provide constant departmental improvement with genuine influence on the success of the business.
Given the commercial requirements of this role, it will be highly advantageous to have had experience of FMCG or manufacturing. Aside from the commercial involvement, you will also be managing, motivating and developing a small Finance team. It is also essential for the success of this position that you are prepared to get involved with the daily tasks required and that you are hands-on with the departmental duties.
You will be an experienced, qualified candidate who has the ability to effectively communicate financial information to non-finance contacts both internally and externally.
- Contributing to strategic planning/development and the day-to-day running of the business
- Develop and gain board approval for a rolling three year financial strategy and subsequent annual and quarterly rolling forecast process.
- Manage the company’s foreign currency requirements
- Give sound financial advice to the CEO and departmental staff as well as proposing and implementing solutions to complex financial issues
- Design and maintain month-end, quarter-end and year-end reporting processes, ensuring the company’s financial position against budget is effectively monitored and appropriate investigative or corrective action taken
- Oversee the preparation of all financial reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements
- Manage the relationship with banks, shareholders and other organisations involved in financing the business
- Company secretarial duties.
You will have advanced Excel, strong systems skills.
Whilst the responsibility of this post means it will be a depending position, this will be an incredibly rewarding role where you can influence and help drive a fantastic business who we're delighted to be representing.