Graduate Marketing Assistant - Mobility Industry - London
This company launched its new UK peer-to-peer car and van hire service in February 2014, after a successful year-long trial in London and now has over 15,000 members and is growing rapidly. Their service allows car and van owners to earn money from their vehicle when they are not using it, while allowing drivers the opportunity to benefit from local, more convenient low cost car and van rentals.They are backed by one of the country’s most successful business people and a VC fund representing a cohort of accomplished tech entrepreneurs.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £21k - £25k depending on experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
Working in a small team, in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment this is a great opportunity to get exposure to a full range of marketing activities. The successful candidate will be an important member of the marketing team and working with senior management will be tasked with executing campaigns across digital, social and physical media to drive growth in all of our business lines. You’ll be monitoring, reporting on, and suggesting changes to campaigns. There will be plenty of opportunity to help shape the customer acquisition strategy and demonstrate substantial results from your efforts.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Graduate with a 1st or 2:1 degree
- Marketing experience with a working knowledge of search, social, affiliate, online display, and email marketing is preferred – training and support will be provided
- You are hard-working, keen to progress you marketing career and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Results-orientated with good attention to detail
- Excellent/advanced use of MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Highly organised, capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing and delivering work on time
- Analytical: digital campaigns need people who are numerate and data driven
- Creative: visual and copywriting skills are also important, as is good oral communication, so it's essential that you speak English like a native
- Happy to work autonomously, and as a part of a small marketing team
- Some experience of HTML coding or Photoshop is advantageous
- Love social media!
What are the perks of working at this company?
We’re driving a revolution in mobility, making access to cars more democratic and spreading the cost of ownership. And there are more developments coming along this year. You can be an integral part of making things happen. On top of that we pay competitively (including bonuses), are a fun team and provide an opportunity to get exposure to a range of successful entrepreneurs among our investors.