Audit Senior - Bristol Top 10 with Big Plans
Audit Senior - Top 10 - Start this Spring in a Fantastic New Job!
Are you looking to make the move to an impressive Top 10 firm, and gain great client exposure and unlimited career progression?
Due to ongoing growth, this Top 10 firm is looking to hire an experienced Audit Senior with excellent communication skills to join their flourishing Bristol office.
At a company where your opinion is valued, you can truly develop as an individual in order to achieve your potential and make a difference. They tailor their service to their clients and thus build long lasting client relationships.
The Audit Senior Role
As an Audit Senior you will be responsible for;
- Effectively managing the audit process, from planning to completion
- Managing client relationships as well as supervising junior staff
- Identifying sales opportunities and utilising business development skills
The Audit Senior Candidate
The successful Audit Senior candidate will have;
- ACA/ACCA qualification
- Strong Audit background within practice
- Previous exposure to large clients would be advantageous
- Ability to demonstrate commercial awareness and to add value
Our client prides themselves on their ambitious growth plans and exceptional progression opportunities, not to mention their generous flexible benefits package.
Beat the rush of applicants - contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at or call for a discreet discussion
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: