Tyre Fitter/MOT Tester - Mercedes Benz
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful and motivated Tyre Fitter/MOT Tester to work within our successful and prestigious Mercedes-Benz dealership in Ipswich, Suffolk.
This is an ideal opportunity for a fully skilled MOT Tester/Technician to carry out all our MOT tests and minor service and repairs on quality vehicles.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the following:-
• To perform all work assigned quickly, economically and to Company and Manufacturer`s standards
• To advise Service Advisors if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek his assistance and authority in the rectification of faults
• To maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturer`s and reading technical bulletins as required
• To discuss with customers, problems with the vehicle as requested (Total Involvement).
• To ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers
• To operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner
• To maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition
• To assist management with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency
• To carry out any other duties as required
Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required
• Hold a clean MOT License with no depending issues
• Be able to work efficiently and safely to produce work of the highest standard
• Have a minimum of 2 years` post apprenticeship experience
• Ideally the successful candidate will have relevant experience with the brand, although applications from technicians with other relevant experience will be considered
• Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer`s disciplines and procedures
• To be able to use tyre fitting equipment
The successful applicant will be:
• Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
• Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
• Respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues
• Resilient with a drive to succeed
• Honest with high levels of integrity
What You Can Expect
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related commission/bonus scheme, childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE