Job title Accountant/Administrator
Salary £26k - £33k per annum plus bonus and Pension scheme, generous holiday allowance
Brand Ambassadors International is a FMCG business that trades iconic and recognised brands to UK and international leading retail markets.
This young dynamic business is already showing significant growth and offers an exciting career prospects for the right candidate. The role would suit someone who is ambitious and looking for a challenging and varied role
What we want:
- We are looking for a qualified/part qualified accountant to link our office in Milton Keynes to our central accounting team, which is based near to Chester
- You will be either CIMA or ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience.
- Top of Form
- A flexible minded individual to manage the financial requirements of a busy and growing office and to offer hands on support to the existing administrators
- To co-ordinate and undertake the day to day processing of all invoices and financial transactions.
- To ensure all payments are made on time by co-ordinating with the central accounting team
- To prepare and supply accurate financial data and to assist with month end
The ideal candidate:
- Hands on experience as an Accountant/Senior Administrator
- Up to date knowledge of Sage or similar accounting package is essential
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to work on your own initiative
- Computer literate, possessing a detailed knowledge/skill on excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- To fit in with our bright and enthusiastic team, a friendly and professional demeanour is essential
Only if you believe that you are suitably experienced and can match our 'ideal candidate’ specification, then please forward your CV and a relevant cover letter highlighting how your career closely matches our requirements,