Digital Project Manager - JM2905
If you love all things digital and a Digital Project Manager looking for the perfect role...then keep reading! My client is an amazing digital agency providing superb services for their clients in the Fin-tech, Consumer and Health and Fitness space. They are looking for a hardworking Digital Project Manager to join their growing team. This could be a fantastic opportunity for you to work alongside a talented team who specialise in all things digital, WordPress, Marketing Automation and App Development.
As a successful Digital Project Manager you will be adept at liaising directly with clients, understanding their needs and delivering solutions accordingly. They are looking for a minimum of 2 years in a project management role and a flair for digital!
So if you have some experience in Digital, have a creative eye and mean project management skills, apply today!
What are you waiting for?!
As the Digital Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Offer creative support/consulting to customers and deliver custom solutions
• To administer work in and through the company for a nominated set of projects, to schedules supplied and to the quality our clients expect
• Continually strengthen and forge excellent client relationships through proactive communication where required including face to face meetings
• Ensuring the company remains proactive with clients by regular communication in all forms through effective account management
• To anticipate client needs and exceed client expectations for all ongoing projects and new business opportunities at all times across all accounts
• Responsible for ensuring the efficient day-to-day running of all projects allocated to you
• To ensure that the quality of service & work is met at the highest level
• To ensure that work is produced efficiently and accurately at all times.
• Manage scheduling with clients and internal teams
• To communicate internally and externally to Line Managers and Clients
• Ensure good housekeeping of client’s data, including folder structure and archiving
• Problem-solving for workflows depending on clients’ needs
• Identify and implement required workflow tools to ensure productivity and efficiency is maximized at all times
What the successful Digital Project Manager will bring to this role:
• Experience in working directly with customers
• Organisational/workflow process skills and a track record in dealing with large teams
• Excellent presentation and written skills
• Software knowledge such as Word, Excel, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, wordpress.
• Keen interest in and knowledge of digital technologies and social media
• Knowledge of SCRUM/AGILE methodology and cloud-based productivity tools would be welcome
• Previous experience of working within digital publishing platforms would be advantageous but not essential
• Experience working on App Developments and launches would be key to this role