Year 4 Teacher, Key Stage 2 - Outstanding Primary School!
The school is a four form entry primary school in the East London borough of Waltham Forest. The Senior Leadership Team pride themselves on creating a school with a welcoming, friendly and honest environment in which the happiness of the pupils and teachers is prioritised above all else.
In June 2011, the school was judged by Ofsted to be Good with many outstanding features. They have just undergone their most recent Ofsted report and have now achieved Outstanding. The successful candidate would be joining a particularly successful KS2 department who have recently been recognised as being in the top 8% of school nationally for educational achievement. This very successful school converted to an Academy in 2012 and as a result work alongside a number of highly successful schools in a trust. The trust aim to raise educational attainment and achievement in local schools.
The school are looking for particularly enthusiastic teachers who are looking to becomes really involved in all aspects of school life. For those who wish to contribute to the extra-curricular activities there are opportunities to pick up extra responsibility. There are also a lot of opportunities for career progression through the school and trust. This school is particular well known for helping their teachers climb up the career ladder and take on positions of responsibility. As a larger than average primary school there are plenty of senior positions and they take their time to help train their teachers.
In order to be shortlisted for this position you will need to have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Have successfully completed your NQT induction year
- A recognisable teaching qualification such as a Bachelors of Education or a PGCE
- Previous experience teaching within your desired year group
- A current DBS that is on the update service
- Please note that Reeson Education have a strict compliance and vetting policy. You will need to provide two referees from previous teaching positions, university placements or university tutors. If you would like to be considered for this KS2 teaching role please send your CV to Flo at Reeson Education.