Gumball 3000: Online Media Coordinator
Gumball 3000 is an Entertainment Group, founded in 1999 by British entrepreneur Maximillion Cooper, with its headquarters located in London, England. Cooper's vision was to create an aspirational lifestyle brand that combined automobiles, art and popular culture.
Gumball 3000 is looking for a full time online media coordinator to oversee and manage all of their online content. Your main responsibilities and duties will include:
* Manage all online social media channels ensuring consistent updates inline with the brand image and ethos
* work with all divisions within the brand to ensure that they are being constantly represented through all online channels
* Manage the website and its constant development as well as content
* Working with the PR division you will manage all aspects of media during the rally ensuring that it is promoted correctly to benefit the brand and all affiliated relationships
* Attend selected events throughout the year covering them for all online channels
* Proactively grow and develop the brands online presence through strategic channels and campaigns
The successful candidate will need a passion for online marketing and have experience of working within a company managing their online media content. You will also need a keen interest in pop culture with specific knowledge of cars.
Position Reference: GBE1/17
Location: Ladbroke Grove, London
Closing Date For Applications: 20th February 2017
Salary: £22,000 + according to experience