Assistant Management Accountant
A service organisation based in south Bristol is currently recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team.
Working for a very well-recognised brand, this is a newly created role through growth within the organisation and is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field.
Duties will include:
- Production of weekly KPI’s
- Production of budgets and reforecasts
- Responsibility for modelling, reporting and analysis of key divisions
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis for the commercial team
- Responsibility for processes and control for cash management
- Provide detailed revenue analysis
- Support the sales ledger function
The successful candidate will be studying for an ACCA/CIMA qualification and have previous experience of working within a finance team. Strong excel and communication skills are also essential.