Manufacturing Technicians x 2 - West Sussex, £17500pa plus benefits.
Search Technical are working with a leading manufacturing company based in West Sussex.
They require 2 x Electro/Mechanical Technicians to be involved in the testing of production products and assembly of company products including printed circuit boards, soldering and mechanical assemblies.
* Testing of production units and completion of test reports and documentation to the Company's quality management system
* Carry out all aspects of PCB assembly and mechanical assembly work
* Cleaning and packing of products using COSHH substances, with appropriate PPE provided
* Raise change documentation for any build documentation where relevant to the Company's quality management system
* Ensure familiarisation with relevant elements of the Company quality management system including static handling precautions
* Ensure familiarisation with the use of test equipment/systems and relevant test procedures/specifications
* Ensure familiarisation with workmanship standards
* Maintain a high accuracy of stock control
* Replenish and place Kanban orders as required
* Manage stock levels as required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
A qualification in Electronics is an advantage. Experience of working in a similar environment
* Understanding of mechanical assembly procedures and processes
* Appreciation of modern manufacturing techniques.
* Good communication skills
* "Hands On" approach
* Good team player.
For more details please contact Steve Read at Search Technical on .
Key Words: manufacturing, assembly, test, design, electronics, electrical, PCB, wiring, Engineering, build, repair, assemble, service.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.