KHM Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Toolmaker for a fast-growing, fast-paced company based in Royston. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, a team player, able to work under pressure and be self-motivated. Our clients are looking for someone to start immediately.
- Understanding of technical drawings
- Working within an ISO9001 environment
- Operate full range of conventional machine tools i.e. Milling/Grinding/Lathes to a high standard
- EDM experience preferable although training will be given
- Being responsible for the final fitting & finishing
You will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will be working within a busy environment producing tooling with technical applications
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Time management is essential
- Company Pension Scheme
- Competitive Salary
- The hours are 8.00 till 18.00 Monday to Friday
£32 -£36 k Per annum based on experience
We aim to get back to all applications. However, if you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this particular role.