Senior Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Manager - Magento exp.
Senior Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Manager - Magento experience
Luxury Retail Manufacturer
£50k - £60k
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a luxury retail manufacturing company in West London, for a Senior Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Manager, who has experience of using the Magento E-commerce system, to develop their online business strategy.
By managing the existing UK based digital platforms, this role incorporates day-to-day execution of tactics that drive audience engagement and executes digital marketing programs.
Key Responsibilities in this Senior Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Manager role will include:
- Site Development - working with designers, web developers and PR to create and improve the ecommerce site.
- Site Maintenance - Checking the site content and systems on a regular basis to ensure it is up to date, accurate and consistent and updating imagery to reflect brand marketing campaigns
- Monitoring the site metrics
- Collaborating with Marketing, Sales and other teams to execute online marketing programs
- Execute e-marketing campaigns to increase sales and reach new consumers including Social Media advertising, Paid Search and Programmatic Marketing campaigns
- Monitor and analysis SEO and improve search engine rankings - Provide weekly reports on paid search and advertising activity
- Develop and implement eCRM campaigns
- Monitoring all expenditure, ensuring it is within budget
- Manage the workload and personal development of the Digital Marketing Manager
Key skills, experience and attributes required for this role:
- Previous experience developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns across a wide range of channels including email, paid search and social media
- Degree in Digital marketing, communications or similar
- Working knowledge of Web technologies (HTML, .net, e-commerce platforms/CMS etc) and PowerPoint, Excel, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.
- In depth and proven experience working with Google Analytics, SEO and PPC
- Practical use of Magento as a CMS and demonstrable experience of developing websites
- Highly numerate and analytical with strong Excel skills
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve and multi task
- Experience of managing and leading team members
If this sounds like the type of role you are looking for and you have the necessary technical skills and experience (including Magento, Google Analytics, SEO and PPC) then we'd like to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) for the attention of Jason Barracks.
Thank you for reading this job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn't blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.