A well-known sporting organisation in Central London is currently looking for a progressive Accounts Assistant to join their finance team. They are looking someone with a good background of experience as well as a good personality to fit in with the team and company.
The company is looking for an Accounts Assistant that is willing to take on extra duties and responsibilities as well as their standard day-to-day work.
Key Responsibilities include:-
- Sales Ledger work (Up to 500 invoices per annum)
- Working in conjunction with Accounts Payable
- Cash book work
- Reconciliations of bank statements
- Assisting with year end
- Various Ad Hoc jobs in conjunction with the Management Accountant and Financial Controller
The successful Accounts Assistant must:-
- Be immediately available
- Have previous experience with transactional duties and bank reconciliations
- Have a 'can do' attitude
- Be part qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of excel and MS Office
- Sociable with strong interpersonal skills
If you feel that you can hit the ground running with this Accounts Assistant role then click to apply.