Our client have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director to join their team.
Job Title: Structural Associate Director - Engineering Consultancy
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + Benefits. Excellent relocation package
Are you looking for a role that offers real progression and for a leading firm that are expanding? Do you want to work in a successful consultancy that has fantastic client relationships and a great reputation?
Our client are currently looking for an Associate Director, with a Structural bias to join a successful National engineering consultancy. They are looking for a highly ambitious structural engineer to join the senior management team and to lead on the introduction of a structural and civil offering from this office.
They have a fantastic reputation with their clients and have worked with some of them for over 4 decades as well as working with some major names in engineering including; Crown Estate, Jaguar Land Rover and IKEA.
Associate Director – The Role:
This is an important role for the business and can offer long term career progression. The company are looking to create a shadow board as they move into a phase of succession planning, so there is a realistic opportunity for progression into full Board Director in the coming years.
Associate Director – Key Responsibilities:
- Recruit and build a structural and civils team in the Birmingham office
- You will have a Structural bias in civil engineering, with experience of commercial projects
- Ability to lead a team to develop new business and manage client’s demands
- Guarantee repeat and new business from clients
- You will ensure the financial management and profitable outcome of projects delivered
Associate Director – Experience Required:
- You will be able to immediately step into an Associate Director/Operational Director position in the business, whilst having an eye on the commercial operations
- Although you will be managing and growing a team, you are expected to get stuck in and occasionally turn your hand to design when the team is pushed to the hilt
To submit your CV for this exciting Associate Director opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
Candidates with relevant experience of being an Associate Director, Director, Senior Engineer, Associate, Structural Engineer, Principal Engineer.