£18,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
My Client is seeking a Bookkeeper to join their reputable, growing organisation. You be working in a team of 10 people supporting Managers and Accountants as a Bookkeeper processing and preparing accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounts preparation
- VAT submissions
- Speaking to clients
- Preparing Management accounts up to trial balance (depending on experience)
- Supporting Management with ad-hoc duties
- Experience of working in a small company
- Previous experience as a Bookkeeper/Accounts Clerk
- Strong computer skills
- If you are studying your AAT and have a little bit of experience but want to learn and grow on your experience, you will be considered for this role
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.