International Programme Finance Manager
Trace are currently recruiting for an International Programme Finance Manager to join a international NGO based in central London. Becoming part of a busy finance function you’ll lead a team of three providing all financial leadership for overseas operations and programmes.
Duties & responsibilities include the following
- Supporting the International Directorate in providing financial management to overseas offices
- Develop and lead the International Programme finance function
- Lead and oversee all international finance business partnering
- Lead on all strategic finance projects
- Develop manage and facilitate the International Directorates financial planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Analyse budgets and forecasts, assessing potential future and immediate risk and taking relevant and appropriate action
- Lead on financial assessment of fund applications
- Oversee all financial support for the International Directorate restricted funds projects
The ideal candidate will be/have
- A Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIPFA/CIMA/ACA)
- A finance background in NGO’s
- Experience of leading a finance function
For further information on this new role please contact Jen McMurray on the attached details.