This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing company and team as an In-house Call Team Sales Executive at a pivotal time for the business. There is real career progression on offer as our client is extremely focused on the development of their employees. You will be trained in and exposed to customer liaison and sales.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, the key activities of the Sales Executive will be:
- Responsibility for generating appointments, which will ultimately lead to your colleagues negotiating and closing the opportunities you create.
- Making of outbound calls to generate new business appointments and leads.
- Maintaining long-term relationships to enable appointment generation.
- Following up on inbound enquiries to discuss new opportunities with prospective clients,
- Maintaining and cleansing the database to ensure the company’s CRM system is up to date.
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- An excellent and confident communicator by phone and face to face,
- Possess the ability to build new business relationships from scratch,
- Target driven, able to manage and exceed both sales and activity KPI’s,
- Enthusiastic and extremely self-motivated, able to work independently,
- Able to demonstrate experience or interest in a sales or telemarketing role,
Remuneration and Benefits
- £20,000 - £24,000 basic salary
- Incentive plan with the ability to earn incremental salary up to £TBC
- Great working environment and entrepreneurial atmosphere in a vibrant City Tech hub
- Fun company culture working alongside smart, driven and social people