Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator with previous bureau experience? Do you thrive in a busy, modern office? Our client is a highly respected and fast growing firm of accountants with their own payroll bureau. Due to an increase in their client base, they are looking for additional support within their team.
The payroll administrator’s primary role will be preparing and delivering weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll services to the large and varied client base of the Bureau.
The role will include:
• Administration of payroll processing;
• Preparation of payroll reports and pay-slips for submission to clients;
• Error checking;
• Processing of SSP, SMP and SPP;
• Processing in relation to Pensions Automatic Enrolment; and
• Liaising with internal and external contacts.
Skills required for the role:
• A minimum of a five GCSE’s at grade C or above;
• Excellent communication skills and high standards of written and spoken English;
• Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise;
• Ability to work independently with some guidance;
• Attention to detail, a professional approach to the tasks given and lots of common sense;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Excellent keyboard skills - intermediate or advanced experience of Excel would be a distinct advantage;
• Payroll processing experience;
• Good knowledge of PAYE, NIC, SSP and SMP calculations; and
• Experience of dealing with multiple payrolls.
Although not essential, previous experience of using Star payroll software would be a distinct advantage to your application.
In return you will be working in very modern offices, receive an excellent salary package, including flexible benefits, and 30 days holiday (including bank holidays). Career progression is unlimited here, particularly due to the speed that they are growing.
If you think that you can step up to the challenge, please apply now.
Only 'live’ vacancies are advertised by Clarity Appointments so you can apply in the confidence that the position is open and we are accepting new applications.
Specific questions you might have about the vacancy can only be addressed once you have applied in the interest of client confidentiality.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications currently being received we regret that we are unable to make contact with all unsuccessful applicants, nor provide specific feedback. If you do not receive a response within 10 days your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Clarity Appointments Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.