Accounts Payable Assistant
Are you an experienced Accounts Payable professional? Are you able to process high volumes of invoices? Have you worked in the hospitality industry before? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
We are working with a huge hospitality business, based in London. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA and Europe. In addition, the Group is developing with new openings planned globally.
The Team is responsible for payment of all overheads and expenses and operational costs incurred by all UK Units, managing supplier accounts and resolving queries promptly and accurately and efficiently. This role will interface across all UK areas of the business.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- Ability to process high volumes of invoices
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Experience in constantly changing priorities as befits a fast paced entrepreneurial business
- Good level of competency in statement reconciliations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
As an Accounts Payable Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Invoice processing for both the operational business costs and the services related to overheads and running of the business, owning responsibility for a specific section of the supplier ledger
- Investigating and resolution of supplier queries
- Timely response to both phone and email queries, keeping the suppliers happy and informed
- Accurate and timely posting of all Intercompany Charges within the UK, US, Berlin, Istanbul, Holland and Toronto through suppliers invoices
The role will pay up to £26,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.