Experienced CNC Miller Or Turner (With Opportunities To Learn Further Skills)
We have a great opportunity for an experienced CNC Miller And / Or Turner to join a long established manufacturing firm based in East Cambridge.
This role offers opportunities to learn new skills such as CNC setting and programming if you currently lack experience in these areas.
You will be working in a good, friendly working atmosphere with a close knit company culture with great long term career prospects and high degree of recognition for your work.
- Salary - £16,000 - £29,000 PA (Depending On Level Of Experience)
- Opportunities To Learn Further CNC Skills
- Company Pension
- Free on site parking
- Good long term prospects as company been established for over 100 years
- Experience of operating 3 and 4 Axis CNC Milling or Turning machines
- Experience with FANUC control systems
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Own transport
- Experience as a CNC setter / programmer
6am - 2pm Mon - Friday - Week 1
2pm - 10pm Mon - Friday - Week 2
30 Minutes Lunch Break
How To Apply
To apply for this position please click on the 'apply' button.